Tuesday, February 19, 2013

busy


Some of my favorite days are the ones I spend moving nonstop.  Yesterday was a prime example.  I love the days that are most productive.  So for example, yesterday I woke up early and couldn't fall back asleep so I went for a run and showered and ACTUALLY fixed my hair.  (I'm talking curling iron status) Then went to work and got a whole bunch of things done and left around 5 to go pick up a friend and rush off to band practice.  Then left band practice feeling great about the progress we made and picked up a burrito to go and scarfed it down at home and cleaned for about 45 minutes.  Then left for a bar called Lost Leaf to meet a friend for a drink and then returned home an hour and a half later and went to bed.  It was a good day.  What is your ideal day?  Do you have certain days that are unusually busy for you?  Also, below is a picture of my burrito from yesterday.  Yeah, it's bigger than my head.  I'm already dreaming about the leftovers for dinner tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment