Monday, June 24, 2013

lake day

This summer has been full of adventures.  It seems like every weekend is full of exciting things to do.  A few weeks ago (yes I know this post a little late), my work closed down for a Friday and took a group of us out to Lake Pleasant to hang out on the pontoon boat, jet skis, and (attempt) a little wake boarding.  Lucky for me, I work with my mom and one of my close friends so my mom, dad, brother and 3 of my favorite friends were along for the day.  It was so relaxing being out on the water, listening to country music, drinking beer, and laughing with some of the funniest people in Arizona.  It made the 105+ degree weather bearable for a little while. I can't wait to go back. This is quite the photo heavy post so I will put the rest of the pictures after the break!  Check them out if you want!
Casey and I on top of the Pontoon Boat.


Desert and Jeff on top of the Pontoon Boat. These boys became BFFS this day.

Group shot!  I am so lucky to have such great friends in my life like them.

I burn HORRIBLY in the sun but luckily that didn't happen!

If you have a boat, you need this thing too.  AMAZING!

This is a pretty standard Jeff pose. Note all the coolers in the background, we were fully stocked!

Sunscreen every 30 minutes.  I fry, people.

Jumping off the boat!

Jeff jumps

Desert jumps

This might be the funniest progression of photos I've ever taken.  The boys couldn't figure out how to stay on the jet ski.

sunset was beautiful

One of my best friends. 

Always an epic adventure with these friends of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment