Friday, September 6, 2013

as you get older

It's so strange when you see someone doing something wrong.  When I was a child and I saw someone doing something wrong, I didn't want them to get away with it so I would tell on them in hopes that they would get in trouble and be punished for what they did.  As I get older I realize that when I see someone doing something wrong, I don't want them to be punished for it, I want them to make the realization for themselves that they are better than that and make the change.  I want people to want to be good to others.  I want everyone to respect each other.  If you love someone, you should respect them.  I have never understood why someone could lie and deceive someone that they love.  I see it happening and I hope with all of my being that you will fix this and be a better person.  Please.  Please be good to one another.  Please treat each other with respect.  Understand that upsetting someone with the truth is better than that person finding out that you have been lying the whole time.  You can't earn back trust as easy as you can forgive someone for a decision you don't agree with.  Please be good to the people you love.  They deserve it and so do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment