Wednesday, January 16, 2013

currently reading and feeling

It's been a little while since I've written anything in here.  Things are going well.  I have always appreciated the time I have with my friends but something has changed in me.  When I spend time with them this overwhelming feeling overcomes me and I just want to soak everything in.  I've been less worried about things that happened in the past or what will happen in the future and more focused on embracing what is happening right now.  I want to live fully in the present moment and the more I make myself aware of that, the more appreciation I have been feeling for the small things in life.

Now that my marathon of work trips is coming to an end, I feel refreshed and ready for the next step.  This is it.  I am taking the next step with the little choices I make every day.

Just by making the decision in my head to move on and stop holding on to past feelings I can already feel the difference in myself and see the difference in the way I interact with people.  I have met some incredible people and have some amazing people to call my friends.

I started reading The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and it is really inspiring me.  I need to find someone who has read it or is in the process of reading it.  I really want to talk about this book with someone.  I highly recommend it.

This post is a little all over the place.  Sorry.  That's just how my life is right now.  A little here, a little there.

No comments:

Post a Comment