Thursday, January 3, 2013

resolutions

I never take my resolutions seriously.  I always jot down a little list of things on New Year's Eve and then never go back to it.  As I am getting older, I am starting to really be able to recognize things I need to work on and things I am really great at.  I took a few days and decided to really think about my resolutions for the next year and try to make something out of it.  Try to make some changes in my life to better me as a person.

Balance- Strive for balance in my life with work, family, friends, hobbies, and alone time.

Acceptance/Realistic Goals- Work on setting attainable goals and making my ideas and project really happen.

Blocking Out The Negativity- people, things, my own judgements.  *not worrying about other peoples negativity*

Eat Healthier/Put Thought Into Meals- Plan out my lunch and dinner.  Try to eat breakfast more often.  Eat more vegetables and fruit.

Make More- Make gifts, make meals, make things instead of buying things, start and etsy shop with my creations.

Move Forward- Don't let past feeling hold me back.  It's time to let go of what did not work and mve forward. (recognize that I deserve better and set that standard)

Stay Creative- Make more, take more pictures, listen to more music, write more, be in the moment, surround myself with inspiring people, seize every opportunity to try something new.

Drink less coffee and more tea,  Act on my need for spontaneity.  Approach people more often.  Always say hello to friends and acquaintances.  Maintain a clean office and home.  Take more trips.  Keep making strides towards my future.

What are some of your resolutions?  Any thoughts?
I hope everyone has a wonderful 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment